If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Our Customer Service Representatives will assist you!
To understand the substance of the matter, find the most efficient solution and ensure excellent customer service, and the protection of LMT interests, conversations with the LMT Infoline Customer Service Representatives will be recorded and kept for further reference. These recordings may be used during complaint review procedures and serve as evidence during dispute resolution between the LMT and our customers.
Any customer shall have a right to approach the LMT to inform about non-compliant goods or services. LMT will send a reply to written requests by the deadline indicated in the law. In all other cases the LMT will reply within 30 days from the receipt of the claim if no investigation is required. All disputes that may arise between the LTM and a customer shall be settled by negotiation, if the respective customer has lodged a written request. If no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be settled pursuant to the law. In addition, the customer may rely on his or her right to approach an out-of-court settlement officer that is included in the list available on the homepage of the Consumer Rights Protection Center: ptac.gov.lv (lv), or to use the European SIT platform pursuant to the EU Regulation No 524/2013 with regards to goods and services purchased online: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu.
If you would like to receive LMT offers and news, information about subscription is available HERE.
Here you can find out more about the factors that affect the quality of electronic services (lv) and about our quality indicators.
LMT may temporarily suspend the provision of its services due to force majeure until these circumstances are resolved. LMT shall not be held liable for the failure to perform its obligations or partial performance thereof due to force majeure. For the purposes of the agreement force majeure shall be circumstances that are beyond the control of LMT and that prevent it from performing its obligations, for example war, unrest, acts of terror, natural disasters, explosions and fires, strikes, unlawful acts by third parties, power supply disruptions, disruptions in electronic communications networks, bans and restrictions imposed by the national and municipal authorities, etc.
My LMT terms and conditions of use (lv) are available here.
Terms and conditions of use of the LMT Private Payment service (lv) are available here.
Terms and conditions of use of the LMT Mobile Code service (lv) are available here.
1. Any stakeholder may refill LMT pre-paid call cards and Pre-paid Internet on Computer cards with a payment card.
2. To refill an LMT Karte, you have to enter the number of the card that you would like to refill and the amount that you would like to pay into the respective LMT Karte.
3. LMT Karte number used to refill the card must be activated.
4. You can choose the refill amount at your discretion. The minimum amount is 1.00 €, and the maximum – 42.69 €. During 24h no more than 42.69 € can be paid into one LMT Karte, and during one month – no more than 142.29 €.
5. Payments can be made with VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, and Visa Electron cards issued in the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland and Norway. Payments are made in EUR.
6. After the completion of a successful payment “Thank you for payment!” will appear on the screen. By checking the balance of the respective LMT Karte, you can verify that the refill transaction has been successful.
7. If you refill the card at www.lmt.lv/papildini (available only to the users of LMT Karte and only in the LMT network), you can choose to save the payment details for further refill transactions or re-enter this information every time when you refill the account. If a user of an LMT Karte decides to save his/her payment card details, this information is automatically available during the next refill transaction. Users of LMT Karte may change or delete these payment details at any moment via their handsets.
By activating www.lmt.lv/papildini in their handsets, users of LMT Karte may find out the balance of their pre-payment LMT cards, as well as their expiry and use-by dates.
When you use the services, never forget about the security of your end devices and use the lock-screen function.
8. Processing of payments and the protection of data required to complete transactions with payment cards are ensured by First Data Latvia LLC (Reg. No.40003072814, Dzirnavu iela 37, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia). LMT does not have access to information about your payment card. LMT only receives information about completed transactions/unsuccessful attempts followed by the refill of the indicated LMT Karte. Please wait for a message re the result of the payment. If the transaction fails due various reasons, e.g. incorrect payment card details, insufficient funds to pay for the chosen refill, suspicion about fraud, etc., the account balance refill request will be considered invalid. If you see a refusal, please contact the issuer of your card.
9. If you have any questions about the LMT Karte services, please call 80768076.
Access to interactive gambling sites unlicensed in Latvia is restricted at the request of the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection pursuant to Section 19.1.22 of the Electronic Communications Law and Cabinet Regulations No 291 “Procedure for drafting and posting of decisions of the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection on the restriction of access to interactive gambling sites unlicensed in Latvia”. The list of blocked Internet sites is available on the homepage of the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection (lv).
Terms and conditions that apply to advertising in the digital channels of LMT (lv) are available here.