YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO CALL YOUR RESCUER
You can call 15 friends – LMT postpaid services customers – before or after the depletion of your LMT Karte balance, if they have agreed to pay for your calls.
You DO NOT HAVE TO PAY for this call!
HOW TO GET CONNECTEDSOS-call can be activated and managed by means of texting commands. All texting commands should be sent* to 29319944.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Use text messages to create a list of 1 to 15 numbers of LMT postpaid services customers. When you call to these numbers, the recipient pays even in cases when your card balance is not yet depleted.
IMPORTANT! LMT postpaid services customers will pay for your calls only if they have agreed to satisfy your request. You will receive a notification about their choice within 24 hours.
TEXTING COMMANDS FOR USERS OF LMT KARTEYou can use the below commands.
|Description||Keyword ||Command ||Explanation|
|Create a list of numbers|| V||V#XXXXXXXX|
|Create a list with one or several numbers. |
XXXXXXXX – connection number of the LMT postpaid services customer who will receive and pay for your calls.
|Delete numbers from the list|| D|| D#XXXXXXXX|
|Delete one, several or all numbers. |
XXXXXXXX – connection number of the LMT postpaid services customer that has to be deleted from the list.
|View the list of numbers||S||S||Receive the list of numbers of those LMT postpaid services customers who accept and pay for your calls.|
|Help message||?||?||Receive an explanation about the commands used for this service.|
|Explanatory message||?||X?||Receive an explanation about a specific command. |
X – the respective keyword. For example, V?
- You can pay for texting commands only from your account balance.
- If an LMT postpaid services customer refuses to continue to pay for your calls to him or her, you will receive a notification.
- If your LMT Karte expires or you become an LMT postpaid services customer, your list will be deleted. The list will not be reinstated, if you refill your LMT Karte after the use-by date.
Complete information about the SOS-call that applies to all LMT postpaid services customers is available under Additional LMT Services.
- Texting commands are charged according to the LMT Karte messaging tariffs.
- You DO NOT HAVE TO PAY for the incoming reply messages.