This course is intended for both current and future drone pilots. You will learn about the using of the drone in photogrammetry – creating orthophoto plans and 3D models. Course duration – 4 h.
- What is photogrammetry – from Filipo Brunelleschi and Leonardo da Vinci to the present
- Technologies and equipment – theory and practice
- Types of flight missions and their selection depending on the task
- Choice of flight software
- Practical and theoretical aspects of data collection – settings, flight planning and security
- The accuracy objectives and practical aspects of achieving them
- Data processing – opportunities, choices and challenges
- Analysis and compatibility of the processed data
- Advantages and challenges of drone photogrammetry
The 14-day right of withdrawal is only effective if the digital content delivery has not started.
Find the full range of drone pilot training courses HERE