In this course you will learn how automatic flight planning of the drone works. The course is intended for both those pilots who have already acquired the basic skills and those who are interested in buying a drone but want to understand before what can be done with a drone in automatic mode. Course duration – 4 h.
- The advantages and challenges of en-route flights
- Choice of applications
- Basic principles and techniques of en-route flights
- Mission common settings
- Waypoint (WPT) and Point of Interest (POI) settings
- Camera operation settings
- Practical work – creating a route in the Internet environment (Litchi hub)
- Practical work – export and view of the created route in Google Earth Pro
- Where to fly in Latvia – en-route flights in terms of geography and legal regulations
The 14-day right of withdrawal is only effective if the digital content delivery has not started.
Find the full range of drone pilot training courses HERE