WEEK FOR INTERNET+
You can afford more!
Select WEEK FOR INTERNET+ and use the internet in Latvia as much as you want! You get also unlimited text messages and 30 minutes for calls in case of need. That all is for a great and fixed weekly fee!
- Unlimited internet in Latvia, incl. 1.61 GB to other EEA countries
- Unlimited text messages to all networks in Latvia and while travelling in EEA countries
- 30 minutes for calls to all networks in Latvia and while travelling in EEA countries
HOW TO ACTIVATETo subscribe, text* NIPA to 1626 (3.00 € per week).
HOW IT FUNCTIONS
- Subscription enters into force upon receipt of the confirmation message.
- On the seventh day at 24:00 the service is automatically extended for a week, unused units of data and calls are deleted. If at this point there is not enough money on LMT Karte account, you will be able to call and send text messages according to the the basic tariff. As soon as you replenish LMT Karte account, WEEK FOR INTERNET+ will be extended automatically. Service extension day is considered to be the first day of the period.
- If you spend the minutes for calls included in the service in less than 7 days, by the end of the week you will be able to call according to the basic tariff.
- If you want to deactivate the subscription, text NIPA– to 1626. In this case you can continue to use the service by the end of the seventh day, but the next period will not be subscribed.
- If during the validity period of the service WEEK FOR INTERNET+ the prepayment period of LMT Karte expires, you can continue to use the services in Latvia by the end of the seventh day.
- Services outside the EEA countries are subject to standard rates abroad.
- Please study premium rates (e.g., for calling infolines and premium rate numbers, for ordering draugiem.lv statistics etc.), tariffs for short numbers, and costs of international calls.
- You have an opportunity to choose also the internet with a regulated tariff per unit at any EEA country (a fee for MB – 0.0605 €).
- If you want to find out the remaining number of units and time for spending them, text i to 1626. You’ll get a response within some minutes.
- Every LMT customer must comply with the Fair Use Principles of LMT Services.
- In order to provide the best possible customer experience and more extensive service use opportunities, during the use of the service LMT may contact you (by phone, a text message, e-mail or message on web browser) for service administration and usage issues.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden