- Insert a SIM card in your mobile phone according to its instructions for use.
- Switch on the phone. Enter the PIN1 code (you will find it on the insert with PIN and PUK codes). Remember this code! You will need it to use your LMT Karte later.
- Call the toll-free number 29202010 of the LMT Karte customer service system and follow the directions.
- If you like to speak a lot and use our services only in Latvia, we recommend to choose the tariff plan WEEK FOR CALLS (unlimited calls and text messages to all networks in Latvia and 300 MB of data in Latvia for 2.50 €/week). If you prefer the Internet, we recommend one of the WEEK FOR INTERNET services: WEEK FOR INTERNET (1 GB of data in Latvia and other EEA countries, unlimited text messages and 30 minutes to call to all networks in Latvia and while you travel to the EEA just for 2.00 €/week) or WEEK FOR INTERNET+ (unlimited data in Latvia, incl. 1.38 GB in other EEA countries, unlimited text messages and 30 minutes to call to all networks in Latvia and while you travel to the EEA just for 3.00 €/week).
- After you activate the card, the first call has to be made before the date indicated on the label placed on the packaging of your LMT Karte.
- After the card has been activated in the network the advance paid into the account of your SIM card has to be used by the expiry date. After the expiry date you will only be able to receive calls and text messages. If you do not refill your card by the deadline, your number will be closed.
EEA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
We offer various options to refill an LMT Karte – with renewal cards, electronic payments and banking possibilities.
With a payment card
Refill an LMT Karte via your phone
(available only to the users of LMT Karte and only in the LMT network) or in our homepage
with VISA, MasterCard, and VisaElectron. Minimum refill amount is 1.00 €.
Via a bank
When you refill an LMT Karte via a bank or with a payment card, you will receive a new expiry date for the balance and a new use-by date
With a renewal card or a receipt
You will find the code required to refill the LMT Karte on your renewal card or receipt.
You can receive a receipt, when you purchase a renewal card of any nominal value for the LMT Karte. The receipt contains a series number for the renewal code of the LMT Karte, as well as the renewal code.Renewal cards
With a receipt
You will find the number and the code to refill your account on the receipt. You can receive a receipt, when you pay for the chosen LMT Karte of any nominal value to a shop assistant. The receipt contains a series number for the renewal code of the LMT Karte, as well as the renewal code.
When you have found the card number and the code on the renewal card or receipt, you can refill an LMT Karte as follows:
- LMT Karte can be refilled even when you have not yet used all of your balance. The remaining balance will be added to the new amount. If no money is paid into the account before the use-by date, your LMT number will be closed.
- If the LMT Karte is not refilled before the use-by date, the number can be reactivated free of charge within 6 months.
Rescue text message
LMT postpaid services customers may use the SOS-SMS
to refill their LMT Karte account just with one text message! Users of LMT Karte do not have to pay anything for this service, as the paid amount will be included in the next LMT invoice of the postpaid services client.IMPORTANT
At LMT customer service centers
You can refill your LMT Karte or the account of your friend without a renewal card or a receipt at any LMT customer service center
! You just have to provide the number of LMT Karte you would like to refill and the refill amount to a customer service representative.MORE
Other electronic refill options
Basic tariff for calls to all networks in Latvia and EEA states (incl. while in EEA) – 0.19 € /min.** Except calls to premium-rate numbers and Camel Mobile.Text messages, MMS and Internet
||Charge / MB
|Text messages in the LMT network
|Text messages to other networks
|Data allowance in Latvia
International tariffs and tariffs for calls to short numbers are available here.
Text message to a group
|Substitution of a pre-payment scheme with a post-payment scheme, the number does not change
|Substitution of an LMT Karte SIM card
|Substitution of an LMT Karte owner
|Message about the change of number
|Calls to premium-rate numbers
(9000XXXX, 902008XX, 9050XXXX, 9080XXXX, 9090XXXX, 1818, 8999)
|Charge determined by the respective service provider
|Calls to services numbers 78XX XXXX
All tariffs in €, incl. VAT.
|From a mobile phone
Charge per message to each member of the group
|From the homepage
Text message to receive a password (expires in 2 hours)
Charge per message to each member of the group