MOBILE CONTENT SERVICESi
AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES – PROGRESSIVE PAYMENTSYou can enjoy various premium-rate services that can be ordered via your mobile phone – ringtones, pictures, horoscopes, news, entertainment, online dating, etc. You can use these services once or subscribe to them. Subscriptions are often automatically extended. Mobile content services are advertised on TV, Internet, printed media, etc., and they are offered by various service providers.
- You have access to everything – information, entertainment and other useful services!
- Buy with a mobile phone at any time or place!
- The amount paid for the services will be included in your next LMT invoice or charged to your LMT Karte account.
HOW TO SIGN UPYou can sign up to Mobile content services as follows:
- Send a text message or MMS to the indicated number.
- Sign up in the Internet and access information will be sent to your phone. You will have to enter it in the respective fields to confirm that you have received the service.
- Open a special Internet page in your phone where mobile content services are offered.
- Use an app installed in your phone.
- Call infolines, televoting, entertainment and donation numbers.
Content service providers determine the price of mobile content services – it is listed in their ads, for example, in the Internet or printed media.
You can find out more about the cost of mobile content services here
- Verify the price of the service before you purchase it!
- If you have questions about a specific service or costs, contact your content service provider.
- Maximum one purchase limit is 30.00 €.
- Spending limit of a calendar month – 300 €. This is the total amount you can spend for Mobile payments, Mobile content services, Google Play purchases and premium rate calls.
- Here you can find out, how to discontinue mobile content services.
Text a command, if you want to subscribe to the service for a specified fee already now. Information about the right of wirhdrawal
(lv). In case of one-time purchase, the service is provided at once, without applying the right of withdrawal.