Enjoy the benefits of LMT network with your LMT Karte
- Insert a SIM card in your mobile phone according to its instructions for use.
- Switch on the phone. Enter the PIN1 code (you will find it on the insert with PIN and PUK codes). Remember this code! You will need it to use your LMT Karte later.
- Call the toll-free number 29202010 of the LMT Karte customer service system and follow the directions.
- If you like to speak a lot and use our services only in Latvia, we recommend to choose the tariff plan WEEK FOR CALLS (unlimited calls and text messages to all networks in Latvia and 100 MB of data in Latvia for 2.00 €/week). If you prefer the Internet, we recommend one of the WEEK FOR INTERNET services: WEEK FOR INTERNET (1 GB of data in Latvia, incl. 551 MB in other EEA countries, unlimited text messages and 10 minutes to call to all networks in Latvia and while you travel to the EEA just for 1.50 €/week) or WEEK FOR INTERNET+ (unlimited data in Latvia, incl. 918 MB in other EEA countries, unlimited text messages and 10 minutes to call to all networks in Latvia and while you travel to the EEA just for 2.50 €/week).
- After you activate the card, the first call has to be made before the date indicated on the label placed on the packaging of your LMT Karte.
- After the card has been activated in the network the advance paid into the account of your SIM card has to be used by the expiry date. After the expiry date you will only be able to receive calls and text messages. If you do not refill your card by the deadline, your number will be closed.
EEA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.